Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Viewshed

Ok, if this blog wasn't pointless before, it is officially pointless now. But, hey, I'm bored and everyone else is busy actually doing stuff. Jo has been riding the mule, who is doing much better. Eric is back cutting firewood now that the hunters are gone. Mark sold our camper today and is now out delivering his daily quota of firewood and here I lay. Check out my view.


I am really weird because I am posting a photo of my swollen and bruised foot that I jammed or stubbed or did something to just as I was starting to come out of the illness that had me in its clutches for 4 days. I am getting rested and well read and writing pointless posts. I hope you enjoyed it.

9 comments:

  1. Ow, cut it out TJ!!


    Keep feeling better girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice foot. Are you eating bon-bons as well?

    Dan

    PS: Sold your camper? Did you get a new one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No bon-bons Dan, my appetite has yet to return in full force. We didn't get a new camper. Life choices change and we just weren't using it much anymore. The money is going towards some tiling in our bathroom and winter hay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your toes look so pretty! How do you do your nails like that?! (mine look hideous!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mikey, thanks for noticing my toe nails. I was going to a wedding so I went to the drugstore and bought a french manicure kit for 6.99, and did the job myself in about 15 minutes. A heck of a lot cheaper than getting a pedicure and I can keep doing them until the bottle runs dry. Should be years. LOL>

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photos with your foot included. I spend my most favorite hours on the weekend in a reclining lawn chair with a book. These shots reminded me of 'my view'.
    I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. but you still have nice painted toenails, so life is good! which is more than i can ever say for my toes.
    - The Equestrian Vagabond

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did that yourself?? Very impressive, my friend. You poor things have had a terrible month. Here's to happier and healthier days. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say. Keep your comments coming! Thanks.