Sunday, October 31, 2010

And the Goat Came Back

Do you remember Flower? She was a goat that we kept for a young friend. She had a couple of adorable kidds and then eventually her previous owner got a suitable pen and took her back. I missed her. I really did. It gets a little lonely on the ranch sometimes and I called her my girlfriend. We had chats and coffee, herded cows, and discussed politics. Just kidding. She doesn't really like coffee she is more of a tea drinker.

Well, her owner moved back to town so I was more than happy to have her come back. She has some more kidds, a boy and girl, and she seemed excited to take them on a walk about as soon as they got out of the trailer. Welcome Home Flower and Family!

5 comments:

  1. Lol, you can just see her thinking "C'mon boys, let me show you around. This place is great!"
    So nice to see her back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I remember Flower -- I always thought that name was great.

    So, what kind of tea does a goat like?

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember her!! It's great to see her again! It's really great to look over your blog and see what's been going on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, Flower. I would love to have tea with you one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, that's great. I bet she is sooo happy. She's now back at the most beautiful ranch there is. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say. Keep your comments coming! Thanks.