Saturday, June 11, 2011

Where in the World?

I found these following photos on Mark's camera after he was missing for a couple of days. I am not sure what was up, but apparently this man was involved.

And they traveled through some pretty amazing scenery apparently.

But it looks like he might have been thinking about me once. Check out the sign.
All of the photos appear to have been taken at high speed. Perhaps he was being chased?
I'm not sure. But I am glad he is home.
And he has been sawing logs ever since. It must have been a heck of a trip.

3 comments:

  1. He was definetly in idaho somewhere probably close to driggs. That is the grand tetons from the idaho side. I love that area. What a fun trip I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was on a cattle rustling trip in Oregon! They even cooked one of them and made hamburgers! Hope they were Grass-fed and finished.

    Rick P.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say. Keep your comments coming! Thanks.