Sunday, September 25, 2011

she's got spunk

This morning Flower spent a good 10 minutes trying to wear our young bull down with her insistent head butting. It was hilarious. He would look at her incredulously and then play along until he decides to just push her under the barn. But then Flower would run out and go at him again. He would try to ignore her, but she would look him in the eye and line her head up on his. I thought she wanted his grain, but she never did eat it, so I think she just finally found a
worthy opponent.



video


video

4 comments:

  1. That's great. I suspect your little bull enjoyed it as well.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny.............my uncle had a got that knocks on the door to get feed.......he thinks he's a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny little goat, I don't think that bull knew what to do with her.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say. Keep your comments coming! Thanks.