Sunday, March 11, 2012

Joy Ride

 When we are home I spend a lot of time on our horses and today I talked Mark into going along. Mark humors me by wearing a helmet.  Ever since his accident I have a very hard time seeing anyone ride without one. 
 We checked on cows along the way.  This cow is named Bossy for the obvious reason.  
 It was a very laid back  ride.  Mark rode on Will and I rode Buddy, both boys behaved themselves pretty well.   It rained last night so we slipped and slid a bit on the steep downhill, but no harm done. 

I am having a ridiculously hard time with Kate being gone.  Perhaps she was just the straw that broke the camel's back, but if I'm not on a horse, I find myself missing her and crying.

Good thing we have 4 horses that need riding.  

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you have four horses that need riding. We'll even have our own helmets and riding boots with us.

    So sorry about Kate.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics :) So good to see you both out horseback. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say. Keep your comments coming! Thanks.